It is summer season in Australia, which means that we can expect a lot of weddings. If you are also getting married in a few months, you have come to the right place, as this article will talk about some helpful tips as well as the top wedding locations in the country.
Affordable or Lavish?
The first thing that you need to decide is whether you want an affordable wedding with a few family members and friends or a big lavish one. If you want an affordable wedding, we will discuss some affordable destinations and tips, but if you want your wedding to be one of the most memorable days of your life, we would recommend that you check out Sydney Princess Cruises as they offer the best packages.
Learning Some Great Wedding Tips
Here are some wedding tips that will help you out:
- Make a budget because it will help you to plan things out.
- Avoid getting married on a Saturday because the prices are hiked up. If you want to get married on the weekend, opt for Sunday or Friday.
- Decide your biggest priority and splurge accordingly. What is the most important factor for you? Is it the venue? The food? Or the dress? Having your priorities in place from the very beginning with help you in making a budget.
- You don’t have to opt for two venues. Just pick a place where you can have the ceremony as well as the reception. This way you will save a lot time, effort, and money.
- Opt for a morning wedding and serve brunch.
- Pay in full to get a discount in most of the services.
- Get your hands on an all-inclusive package as that will save you money and the company will take care of everything from the food to the venue.
- Opt for a non-traditional place if you don’t have a lot of guests.
- Don’t have an open bar if you want to save some extra money.
- Be realistic when you time everything for the wedding.
Top Summer Wedding Locations
Here are some of the top wedding locations in the country:
- Adina Vibe Darwin
- Country Hotel Greenway
- Emu Bottom Homestead
- Glen Erin at Lancefield
- Glengariff Historic Estate
- Kangaroo Valley Bush Retreat
- Kingfisher bay Resort
- Lake House Daylesford
- Lazy River Estate
- Monichino Wines
- Novotel Cairns Oasis Resort
- Pee Wee’s at the Point
- Peterson House
- Pullman Magenta Shores Resort
- Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
- Red Hill Epicurean
- Shangri-La Hotel, The Marina Cairns
- Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa
- Terara Riverside Gardens
- The Boat House
- The Cruising Yacht Club of Western Australia
- Yarra Valley Estate
In conclusion, these are some of the best summer wedding locations in the country. Remember that the key to having a great wedding is to do your research and to book everything in advance. Good luck!