We welcome guest posts here at meetings-santafe.com. Guest posts give readers fresh content and authors reputation, with backlinks too.
How to submit guest post ?
Email your request at [email protected] with the title/full content of your article.We will then follow you up.
- Relevant: The guest post must be relevant to the niche Technology.
- Original: The article you submit:
1.Must not be posted on your own blog/site
2.Must not be guest-posted on any other blog/site than meetings-santafe.com
3.Must be original.
- Maximum 40 words bio: Write about yourself & add backlinks here (or in the main content) . Please put the bio at the end of the post.
- Copyrighted Images: If images are copyrighted by someone other than you or your blog/site, link the images to the source to give credit.
- Anti plagiarism: Once your post has been published at meetings-santafe.com, you cannot post it on any other site or blog.
- Linking Policy: We do not accept posts with affiliate links & links to sites that are irrelevant to your article content, not even in Author Bio.
We reserve the right to
- edit a guest post as needed (like, to fix spelling or grammatical errors). Any edits will be discussed with you.
- reject a guest post that we feel is not appropriate for meetings-santafe.com, or doesn’t follow the above guidelines.
- Suspend a guest account if the writer submits even a single duplicate/irrelevant article. Their previous posts will be attributed back to us, and all backlinks removed.
- Change the guidelines anytime without any prior notice, but update the date below.
Guest Posting Guidelines last updated on: 17/07/2012